Research and Development department has been established to maintain company’s competitiveness. This means keeping an eye to develop the new products and their method of analysis. Mascot is having separate Research and Development department for formulation as well as analytical.
Research and Development department equipped with good quality instruments for development of different dose forms [ Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Oral and external preparation]
- Mascot has dedicated R & D unit well equipped with latest equipments and is supported by large pool of Scientist who continuously working towards new product development.
- R&D center of Mascot is having modern Formulation Development (F&D) and Analytical development (AD) facility which is equipped with modern equipments and instruments. Strong regulatory team is dedicated to support deliverables from R&D
- The objective of R&D is to deliver high quality bioequivalent products with great efficacy and safety.
- Having Formulation development & Analytical development section.
- Whole R&D Area is covered with AHU system.
- Our aim is to become first in India and first in world to launch new rationale quality driven products.
- Different AHU for different area to avoid cross contamination.
- Low RH & Control led environment facility for sensitive products
- Separate area for HPLC and other analytical instruments in R&D
- Our Top Management has been actively participating and providing all the resources to make MASCOT R&D a quality driven research center.
- R&D is a manifestation of our belief in quality and innovation. We are a transparent, proactively involved in our endeavor to develop products with maintaining International Standards & guidelines