Manufacturing operations of Mascot Health Series Pvt. Ltd. are focused on manufacturing generics, branded generics, specialty, over-the-counter (OTC) products in the full range of dosage forms, including tablets, capsules , ointments, creams, and liquids.
Assembling and Quality assurance has been a pushed territory at Mascot. The Mascot Health Series Pvt. Ltd. has its own particular brands and key brands for real pharmaceutical organizations in India and an entrenched inventory network and the merchant improvement frameworks that have been updated throughout the years.
Mascot Health Series Pvt. Ltd. has highly skilled team of regulatory affair’s specialists who are well versed with regulatory policies and procedures around the world. They have rich experience in the timely filing of dossiers as well as handling regulatory queries from both authorities and the customers.
- Our plant is located on a sacred land, Dev Bhoomi or the land of the Gods. Uttarakhand has been called that since time unknown and we do believe that only good and come from the land of the Gods.
- Our state of the art plant is 2000sq meters and ISO 9001: 2008 & WHO CGMP certified.
- Mascot is committed to manufacture and market ‘Quality’ products that meet specification. It is our endeavour to provide ‘safe’, ‘effective’ and ‘acceptable’ products. This quality can only be achieved if we implement good manufacturing practices.
- To ensure consistent quality we have developed our own quality policy which enables us to manage quality aspects in a systematic, organized manner.
- Our quality policy was made in accordance to the International guidelines set by WHO and FDA.
- Our commitment to quality is relentless so we routinely do self- audits. These audits are strict and follow the checklist provided by the Quality Assurance department.
- As organizations are fluid and guidelines change, training becomes a very critical aspect of quality.
- All employees that have a role in manufacturing, senior or junior, new and old; have to undergo training as per their schedule and needs.
- A record is maintained of all training batches and the employees.
- Employee health, hygiene and safety are a priority. We have rules regarding the same and the employees are required to follow them.
- The layout of the plant is such that all activities can be carried out hassle free and without disturbing other departments.
- As a responsible manufacturer we cannot afford to shrug our responsibility towards the environment. We are responsible for the waste we create and this understanding is a part of our value system. For this reason, we have developed policies that minimally affect the environment. We also believe in recycling.